School of Academic/ Faculty
School of Law
School of Law
If you are passionate about due diligence and the workings of corporate decision-making, then this Master’s programme is tailored for you!
Our Master of Corporate Law and Governance is designed to focus on aspects of law and general management that are related to business, regulatory and governance decision-making. It ensures you are trained in the practical aspects of corporate law and the current practices on corporate governance issues.
You will have the flexibility to choose from a wide variety of law and business modules, this allowing you to excel in Management, Audit, Finance, Accounting, Regulatory and Company Secretary.
With this Course, You Will:
- Develop a wide range of generic key transferable skills which are useful in whatever career path you choose to pursue.
- Be taught by a global and professional faculty comprising subject matter experts, practitioners and academics.
- Focus on legal practice, not just theory.
- Benefit from strategic partnerships with firms.
- Improve your employability by gaining important transferable skills.
January, May & September
- A Bachelor Degree in the field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate, or
- A Bachelor Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment, and
- Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (ii).