School of Academic/ Faculty
School of Law
School of Law
Upon completing the course, you will join a distinguished group of solicitors, barristers and judges around the world who began their careers by obtaining their law degree from the University of London. While it is an essential qualification for those of you who intend to pursue a career as a Barrister and Solicitor, the LLB (Hons) degree is also perfect if you do not wish to practice law as it gives you the critical knowledge and transferable skills to unlock a plethora of career opportunities across a wide range of professions.
Fully accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and recognised by the Legal Profession Qualifying Board of Malaysia (LPQB), you may directly progress to the Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP) in Malaysia or the Bar Professional Course (BPC) in the UK.
With this Course, You Will:
- Develop the ability to identify and understand key concepts in substantive law,
legal theory, and procedure in domestic and international law contexts.
- Apply knowledge and critical thinking skills to perform legal analysis, reasoning
and problem solving competently, and learn to collaborate in a variety of legal
settings and contexts.
- Develop vital communication skills including effective listening and critical
reading, objective and persuasive writing, advocacy, as well as the ability to
conduct in-depth research, both domestic and international.
January, April, June & September
- 5 Credits in the SPM, IGCSE or equivalent (including English), AND
Foundation in Law BAC, OR
- 2 A-Level Passes or 2 STPM Principals or equivalent, OR
- A recognised Diploma or Degree
* Trial Examinations/Forecast results are accepted.
RM39,000 / UOL Fees: £5,176 / Lembaga Peperiksaan Fees: RM3,000 *Fees are subject to change