Dika's Diploma in Special Education (Early Years) aims to groom students with mutual respect and open mindedness towards the philosophy of inclusion and effectively equip them with the knowledge and skills required to support, motivate, guide and educate children with special needs.
The programme is taught by a team of highly qualified, caring, dedicated and experienced industry practitioners.
Moreover, its comprehensive and extensive curriculum covers a variety of learning
disabilities, which enables the graduates to provide guidance to children of different
ages who have a range of special needs in an inclusive and/or segregated setting.
- Pass SPM/O-Level/IGCSE with a minimum of 3 credits
- A minimum of Grade B in 3 subjects for UEC
- Pass in related field in SKM Level 3
- Pass Certificate in Early Childhood Education from other institutions
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
This Diploma programme can assist you in the following careers:
Child Life & Care Specialist
Special Needs Educator
Personal Learning Guide