Dika's Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ECE) aims to equip students with a solid foundation on the theoretical knowledge and practical skills in Early Childhood Education, as well as the current and relevant teaching pedagogy required to nurture the future generation.
Graduates will be awarded a qualification that is accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
Graduates can opt to embark on various career pathways such as being an entrepreneur, educator, curriculum developer, author, toy designer etc. The opportunities are limitless.
- Pass SPM/O-Level/IGCSE with a minimum of 3 credits
- A minimum of Grade B in 3 subjects for UEC
- Pass in related field in SKM Level 3
- Pass Certificate in Early Childhood Education from other institutions
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
This Diploma programme can assist you in the following careers:
Author of Children’s Books
Children’s Television Broadcaster
Curriculum Developer / Trainer
Educator / Instructor
Teacher / Principal