九月入学 September Intake
The programme transforms students into professional coaches through the following iconic features:
- The internship training opportunities in Hong Kong, the Greater Bay Area, and overseas sports organisations will provide an excellent chance for students to have a dialogue with sports leaders, build connections, enrich knowledge and skills, and lay a foundation for their future careers;
- Integration of the subject knowledge of sports science, coaching, technology, and life education provides comprehensive training, leading to a wide range of career paths; and
- Teaching cutting-edge knowledge by a professional team with leading roles in sports and life education allows students to keep ahead of peers and seize opportunities, striving for success and excellence in the academic field(s) and workplace.
九月入学 September Intake
4年 4 years
Acceptable non-local qualifications for Malaysian students:
- Grade C or above in at least 6 subjects at UEC (Senior Middle Level) in one sitting; or
- Grade C or above in at least 3 subjects in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) in the same sitting, other than language subjects.
Recognised English Language Qualification(s):
- Band 4 (Aggregated Score 180-219) or above in Malaysian University English Test (MUET); or
- Grade C or above in SPM English Language; or
- Grade C or above in STPM English Language; or
- Grade B4 or above in UEC-Senior English Language; or
- General English Language Requirements
For other acceptable non-local qualifications, please refer to https://www.apply.eduhk.hk/ug/nonlocal.
港币56万元（学费或会有所调整）HK$560,000 (subject to annual review)
Students are prepared for a wide range of careers in the sports industries, including the commercial sector (e.g. sports coach, sports and recreation officer, occupational health & safety consultant, personal trainer, sports event manager, sports marketing consultant, etc.) and public sector (e.g. LCSD assistant leisure services manager, sports science officer, strength and conditioning coach, camp manager, etc.). Graduates may choose to pursue a teaching career by completing an additional year of professional teacher training (e.g. Postgraduate Diploma of Education (Physical Education)) or undertake further studies locally (e.g. Master of Social Sciences in Sports Coaching and Management offered by the EdUHK) or overseas.