九月入学 September Intake
- 与学生、家长、同工、学校行政人员及其他专业人士通力合作 ；
This programme aims to equip students with:
- In-depth knowledge of the English language;
- Abilities to help Hong Kong primary students to learn English as a second language effectively;
- Lifelong learning skills and the ability to appreciate moral, social and cultural values;
- The aptitude for working collaboratively with students, parents, colleagues, school administrators and other professionals;
- Understanding of education issues in Hong Kong and the ability to react to educational innovations positively; and
- High proficiency in English necessary for fulfilling the language graduation requirement as stipulated by the Programme.
九月入学 September Intake
5年 5 Years
Acceptable non-local qualifications for Malaysian students:
- Grade C or above in at least 6 subjects at UEC (Senior Middle Level) in one sitting; or
- Grade C or above in at least 3 subjects in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) in the same sitting, other than language subjects.
Recognised English Language Qualification(s):
- Band 4 (Aggregated Score 180-219) or above in Malaysian University English Test (MUET); or
- Grade C or above in SPM English Language; or
- Grade C or above in STPM English Language; or
- Grade B4 or above in UEC-Senior English Language; or
- General English Language Requirements
For other acceptable non-local qualifications, please refer to https://www.apply.eduhk.hk/ug/nonlocal.
港币70万元（学费或会有所调整） HK$700,000 (subject to annual review)
The programme is designed to provide students with the disciplinary and professional competency to teach in local primary schools. Majoring in English with in-depth academic and professional knowledge, graduates of the programme will have excellent career prospects. They will be ready to gain the following skills and qualifications:
- Be eligible to apply to become fully qualified and registered teachers in Hong Kong;
- Be able to apply for an exemption from the Language Proficiency Assessment for Teachers – English (LPATE) with high level of English proficiency; and
- Be able to help students learn English as a second language effectively in Hong Kong primary schools.