九月入学 September Intake
This programme aims to nurture outstanding early childhood educators who:
- are caring, competent and creative professionals;
- demonstrate the disciplinary as well as interdisciplinary knowledge, understanding and disposition required to design, implement and assess quality programmes for children from 0 to 8 years of age;
- can work collaboratively with children, parents, colleagues, school administrators and other professionals to address the needs of children and contribute to sustainable development of society;
- are committed to lifelong learning; and
- have a passion for excellence and are committed to the creative improvement of early childhood care and education in Hong Kong.
九月入学 September Intake
5年 5 Years
Acceptable non-local qualifications for Malaysian students:
- Grade C or above in at least 6 subjects at UEC (Senior Middle Level) in one sitting; or
- Grade C or above in at least 3 subjects in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) in the same sitting, other than language subjects.
Recognised English Language Qualification(s):
- Band 4 (Aggregated Score 180-219) or above in Malaysian University English Test (MUET); or
- Grade C or above in SPM English Language; or
- Grade C or above in STPM English Language; or
- Grade B4 or above in UEC-Senior English Language; or
- General English Language Requirements
For other acceptable non-local qualifications, please refer to https://www.apply.eduhk.hk/ug/nonlocal.
港币70万元（学费或会有所调整） HK$700,000 (subject to annual review)
- 幼稚园校长/ 幼儿中心主管
Graduates of the programme:
- will be eligible to apply for registration with the Education Bureau and Social Welfare Department as kindergarten teachers, child care - workers, and child care supervisors in Hong Kong;
- will meet the academic qualification required by the Education Bureau for kindergarten principals;
- will possess the degree-level professional qualification that is in great demand in the early childhood education sector;
- will have the ability to work competently in a broad range of positions that involve working with children and families; and
- may apply to teach in early childhood settings overseas, subject to the registration requirements of the relevant local authorities.