九月入学 September Intake
小学教育学士 - 数学主修培育学生成为一名有自信及称职的数学老师，不但能激发学生的学习兴趣，亦能使他们明白数学与日常生活的连系。在增进自身数学知识的同时，你将学习如何培育学生对数学的理解及热情。数学是香港中小学的三大核心学科之一，而此学科的教师需求亦不断增加。
You are on your way to becoming a confident and competent Mathematics teacher who can spark students' learning interest and make Mathematics lively and relevant to their lives.
While developing your mathematical knowledge, you learn how to help others achieve understanding of and develop a passion for this fascinating discipline. Mathematics is one of the three core subjects in Hong Kong schools, and the demand for teachers of this subject is constantly high. The University is the leading provider of local primary teachers. This programme prepares well-qualified graduates to meet the demand for Mathematics teachers in Hong Kong.
九月入学 September Intake
5年 5 Years
Acceptable non-local qualifications for Malaysian students:
- Grade C or above in at least 6 subjects at UEC (Senior Middle Level) in one sitting; or
- Grade C or above in at least 3 subjects in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) in the same sitting, other than language subjects.
Recognised English Language Qualification(s):
- Band 4 (Aggregated Score 180-219) or above in Malaysian University English Test (MUET); or
- Grade C or above in SPM English Language; or
- Grade C or above in STPM English Language; or
- Grade B4 or above in UEC-Senior English Language; or
- General English Language Requirements
For other acceptable non-local qualifications, please refer to https://www.apply.eduhk.hk/ug/nonlocal.
港币70万元（学费或会有所调整） HK$700,000 (subject to annual review)
学生完成本课程后能够兼具丰厚的学术及专业知识，就业前途良好。他们可获得 「香港注册教师」 资历，成为合资格的本地小学教师。除任职专业教师外，毕业生还可以利用所拥有的学科知识和才智技能，在不同行业发展，例如政府部门、新闻机构、出版社等。
The in-depth academic and professional knowledge confers graduates of the programme with excellent career prospects. They will possess a Qualified Teacher Status in Hong Kong and are ready to become fully qualified teachers in local primary schools. In addition to the professional teaching career, as they will have been equipped with the necessary academic knowledge and intellectual skills, they can also embark on a wide variety of other careers, such as civil service, news organisations, publishing houses, etc.